Jason is Cambrian’s investments and pensions specialist, having joined the company after 14 years at Standard Life.
A member of the Cambrian team since 2007, Jason brings his clients the benefit of over 25 years of experience as well as and a multitude of qualifications in financial services.
In his spare time, Jason loves to get out on the golf course and keeps fit by playing cricket.
His passions are his wife, two daughters and Swansea City FC.
Financial Services Qualifications/ AccreditationsView Jason Lloyd-Jones' Statement of Professional Standing
Jason has a personal commitment to improving his credentials and has achieved Chartered Financial Planner status and has also become a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society – the highest qualification level awarded.
Advanced Diploma Qualifications
• AF1 – Personal tax and trust planning
• AF3 – Pension planning
• AF5 – Financial planning process
• K10 – Retirement options
• K20 – Pension investment options
• SV1 – Savings and Investments
• G10 – Taxation and Trusts
• G20 – Personal investment planning
• G30 – Business financial planning
• G60 – Pensions
• R01 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
• R02 – Investment principles and risk
• R03 – Personal taxation
• R04 – Pensions and retirement planning
• R05 – Financial protection
• R06 – Financial planning practice
• CF1 – UK financial services, regulation & ethics
• CF2 – Investments and risk
• CF3 – Financial protection
• CF4 – Retirement planning
• CF6 – Mortgage advice
• Financial Planning Certificates 1 & 2
Click here to view Jason Lloyd-Jones on the FCA Register.
Jason’s Support Team
Helen Wright – Personal Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526340