Ed joined Richard Carew IFA Ltd in September 2014, having spent four years as a Maths Teacher at a Secondary School in Chester.
In his spare time Ed is a keen sportsman playing football, golf and squash.
His first love is outdoor pursuits and you will find him kayaking the rivers of North Wales or working towards climbing all 282 Scottish Munroes.
He is still an Appointed Representative of Cambrian so you will be able to speak to him, Victoria or Clare in the normal way.
Financial Services Qualifications/ AccreditationsView Ed Davies' Statement of Professional Standing
Ed has achieved Chartered Financial Planner status, to add to his Maths BSc and International Politics MscEcon, and has recently become a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society – the highest qualification level awarded.
Advanced Diploma Qualifications
• AF1 – Personal tax and Trust Planning
• AF3 – Pension Planning
• AF4 – Investment Planning
• AF5 – Financial Planning Process
• AF7 – Pension Transfers
• AF8 – Retirement Income Planning
• R01 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
• R02 – Investment principles and risk
• R03 – Personal taxation
• R04 – Pensions and retirement planning
• R05 – Financial protection
• R06 – Financial planning practice
• R07 – Advanced Mortgage Advice
• CF6 – Mortgage advice
• ER1- Equity Release
• CF8 – Long Term Care
• LP2 – Financial Services Products and Solutions
Click here to view Ed Davies on the FCA Register.
Ed’s Support Team
Victoria Antrobus – Personal Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526323
Clare Bradshaw – Technical Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526331
Catriona Warlow – Technical Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526174