Richard joined Cambrian in May 2000.
Richard has acquired a wide range of industry related qualifications and has a wealth of knowledge in all areas of financial planning, particularly specialising in investments and pensions.
In his spare time Richard sees his beloved Tottenham Hotspur as much as possible and is a frequent visitor to the home of football, White Hart Lane!
From January 1st 2012, Richard became MD of his individual company, Richard Carew Independent Financial Adviser Ltd.
He is still an Appointed Representative of Cambrian so you will be able to speak to him, Victoria or Clare in the normal way.
Financial Services Qualifications/ AccreditationsView Richard Carew's Statement of Professional Standing
Richard holds the Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and has achieved Chartered Financial Planner status.
Advanced Diploma Qualifications
• AF4 – Investment planning
• AF5 – Financial Planning Process
• AF3 – Pension Planning
• AF1 – Personal Tax and Trust Planning
• R01 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
• R02 – Investment principles and risk
• R03 – Personal taxation
• R04 – Pensions and retirement planning
• R05 – Financial protection
• R06 – Financial planning practice
• CF1 – UK financial services, regulation & ethics
• CF3 – Financial protection
• CF4 – Retirement planning
• CF5 – Integrated financial planning
• CF6 – Mortgage advice
• Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 & 3
Click here to view Richard Carew on the FCA Register.
Richard’s Support Team
Victoria Antrobus – Personal Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526323
Clare Bradshaw – Technical Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526331
Catriona Warlow – Technical Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526174