A vacancy has become available for a Mortgage Administrator in our busy in-house Mortgage Department.
If you have the knowledge and experience listed below, please contact Sophie Thomas for an application form – 01244 539595 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Administrator – Brief job description includes
Pay scale £18,000 – £21,000 (OTE £22,500) depending on experience and qualifications.
Experience in a similar role required. CeMAP qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage.
Responsibilities amongst others include:
- Communicating with Clients, Advisers, Colleagues, Solicitors, Lenders and Estate Agents to ensure the smooth processing of each application.
- Researching suitable mortgage options using Trigold and producing accurate ESIS documents.
- Preparing all relevant forms for Adviser appointments.
- Submitting applications to Lenders along with all supporting documentation within an acceptable timeframe.
- Accurate record keeping of all ongoing mortgage cases using our Intelligent Office system.
- Ability to prioritise and good organisational skills are essential.