We are a growing firm of Chartered Financial Planners looking to expand our team.
Based in Hawarden, North Wales since 1998 Cambrian has since grown considerably and has taken on more financial advisers and support staff to maintain the high level of service which is at the core of the business.
The successful applicant will be required to have achieved the level 4 diploma in Financial Planning and will be encouraged to become fully chartered. The firm will pay for your study materials and examinations.
It is essential you can demonstrate good IT skills and it is equally important that you should have the confidence and initiative to research the best solution for the client
Duties will include: –
- Compiling Reports: The ideal candidate must be proficient in report writing.
- Research: We make extensive use of Best Advice Software, the Internet and Trade Publications in order to keep our product research up to date so that we can offer best advice to our clients with regards to investments, pensions, protection and mortgages.
- Preparation: When the Adviser has an appointment with a client, you will need to prepare and partially complete the appropriate paperwork.
- Submission of Business: When the recommendation of the Adviser has been implemented, you will check that everything has been correctly completed and, if so, submit it via our New Business Team who will check it and, if satisfactory, submit it to the appropriate provider.
- A salary of £30,000 OTE dependant on experience and qualifications.
- 4 weeks paid leave plus bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme (after successful completion of probationary period).
- Life and critical illness cover (after successful completion of probationary period).
- Private medical insurance is available through our company scheme.
If you have the knowledge and experience listed above, please contact Carla Roberts on 01244 526321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org