We are a growing firm of Chartered Financial Planners looking to expand our team.
Based in Hawarden, North Wales since 1998 Cambrian has since grown considerably and has taken on more financial advisers and support staff to maintain the high level of service which is at the core of the business.
Due to retirement a vacancy has become available for a Mortgage Administrator in our busy in-house Mortgage Department.
Duties will include: –
- Researching suitable mortgage options using Trigold and producing accurate ESIS documents.
- Preparing all relevant paperwork for adviser appointments.
- Submitting applications to lenders along with all the supporting documentation within an acceptable timeframe.
- Accurate record keeping of all ongoing mortgage cases using our back-office system.
- Communicating with clients, advisers and connected third parties to ensure the smooth processing of each application.
- Experience in a similar role is required.
- CeMAP qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage but are not essential.
- The ability to prioritise and possessing good organisational skills are essential.
- A salary of between £18,000 – £21,000 (OTE £22,500) dependant on experience and qualifications.
- 4 weeks paid leave
- Contributory pension scheme (after successful completion of probationary period)
- Life and critical illness cover (after successful completion of probationary period)
- Private medical insurance is available through our company scheme
- We actively encourage people to achieve their ambitions within the company and will support ongoing study and career development.
If you have the knowledge and experience listed above, please contact Lindsey Evans for an application form on 01244 539595 or via email@example.com