Howard joined Cambrian Associates in July 2018 following the merger with S G Holding & Partners. He brings a substantial amount of experience with him, having started his career in banking and moving into financial services in 1993. He has a wide range of experience covering all areas of financial planning. Howard specialises in advising on pensions, investments and later life planning.
He is a member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA), a not for profit organisation established in 2008 and dedicated to higher standards and accessibility to regulated financial advice for older people and their families.
Click here to find Howard on the SOLLA website:
He has achieved the Diploma in Financial Planning and is currently working towards Chartered Status.
In his spare time Howard enjoys spending time with his wife and family, keeping fit and gardening.
Professional Qualifications/ Accreditations
Advanced Diploma Qualifications –
- G10 – Trusts and taxation
- G20 – Personal Investment Planning
- G60 – Pension transfers
Diploma Qualifications –
- RO1 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
- RO8 – Pensions Update
- CII Level 4 Diploma
- CII Level 4 Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
Certificate Qualifications –
- Level 3 Certificate in Financial Services Practice
- ER1 – Certificate in Equity Release
- CF8 – Award in Long Term Care Planning
- CF6 – Certificate in Mortgage Advice
To view Howard on the FCA register click here.To view Howard's Statement of Profession Standards certificate click here
Phone number: 01244 539595
Mobile: 07973 325469