Michael joined Stephen Hopkins IFA Ltd in June 2014.
He has worked in financial services for 18 years and has worked at some of the largest companies in the industry, such as Standard Life, Prudential and AXA.
He became a Financial Planner in April 2012.
Michael advises on all aspects of financial planning and specialises in Pensions and Investments.
In his spare time Michael loves to play Golf and keeps fit by jogging and playing football.
Financial Services Qualifications/ AccreditationsView Mike Owen's Statement of Professional Standing
Mike has achieved Chartered Financial Planner status and has also become a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society – the highest qualification level awarded.
Advanced Diploma Qualifications
• AF3 – Pension planning
• AF5 – Financial planning process
• G60 – Pensions
• K10 – Retirement options
• K20 – Pension investment options
• SV1 – Savings and Investments
• RO1 – Financial services, regulation & ethics
• RO3 – Personal taxation
• RO5 – Financial protection
• RO7 – Advanced mortgage advice
• JO6 – Investment principles, markets and environment
• CF1 – UK financial services, regulation & ethics
• CF2 – Investments and risk
• CF3 – Financial protection
• CF4 – Retirement planning
• CF5 – Integrated financial planning
• CF6 – Mortgage advice
• CF8 – Long term care insurance
• CF9 – Pensions simplification
• ER1 – Equity Release
• Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 & 3
Click here to view Mike Owen on the FCA Register.
Mike’s Support Team
Susan Hughes – Personal Assistant
Direct Line: 01244 526324